Today was one of those awesome whirlwind days of touching a ton of tech gear and talking to a couple of hundred people responsible for their technical environments. Manning a booth at Hoosier Educators Computer Conference (HECC) has been an honor of mine for the past ten years or so. This year, the booth looks fantastic and the first day went very well.So if you ever wonder what the people in the booths do when you are attending your sessions; we make phone calls, follow up on regular business and catch up on our industry news.
Here are some of the top stories I thought you’d find interesting today. If you’re near HECC tomorrow, stop by and say hello.
- Nvidia to pair CPUs, graphics processors in future Tesla products http://t.co/BAyFFgCC ->
- Microsoft Just Lost its Windows Chief http://t.co/MyBucH7j ->
- ‘World’s Fastest Supercomputer’ Crowned in U.S. http://t.co/qfwsmi4s ->
- Partners Hopeful Cisco-Citrix Tie-Up Will Open Doors In Data Center http://t.co/xdycYq4Z ->
- HP Intros New Intel Itanium-based Servers Even As Intel Works To Combine Itanium, Xeon Platforms http://t.co/UxRpam0z ->
- Cisco Q1 Beats: Data Center Thriving, Collaboration Still Struggling http://t.co/KI7GQFCV ->
- 7 Landmark Tech Laws Passed in 2012 http://t.co/RFlgqUHq ->
- Government Surveillance Is on the Rise, Says Google http://t.co/fvJI8Oxu ->